Filing A TRS Complaint 2017-05-31T19:17:36+00:00

Filing A TRS Complaint

To file a relay complaint with the Federal Communications Commission call toll-free at 1-888-225-5322 (voice), 1-888-835-5322 (TTY), or file on line at http://www.fcc.gov/complaints

You will need to provide the date and time of the relay call, the CA’s identification number, and the nature of your complaint.